inBalance Pilates Teacher Training
inBalance offers their own unique Pilates Teacher Training Program. Our training model is an assessment-based certificate programs and continuing education is based on a college curriculum model. Graduates of the full 500 hour comprehensive Pilates instructor certificate are receiving the equivalent of an associate’s degree, in terms of credit hours, and will be completely prepared to sit for the Pilates Method Alliance-Certified Pilates Teacher exam (PMA-CPT, the ONLY national Pilates instructor certification).
Following an academic model, our curriculum was designed with YOU, the student, in mind. Our courses are accessible, flexible and affordable! As a student of our Teacher Training Program, you can elect to take the entire comprehensive 500 hour equipment program all at once, or pick and choose to take courses as best fits your needs, schedule and budget. However, in order to complete the full requirements necessary to sit for the PMA Certified Pilates Teacher Exam, all prerequisites must be satisfied, and required courses must be taken order of level (100 level courses, followed by 200 level courses, and then 300 and 400 level courses). We also offer an apprenticeship program for local students to help you through your entire training and get the classes necessary to begin teaching as an instructor!
2019 Training Dates:
- Pilates Mat 101 - July 26-28
- Pilates Mat 102 - August 23-25
- Reformer - TBA
- Chair Training - TBA
- Cadillac/Tower - TBA
|My Pilates Career Goal...||Required Workshops||Self Practice & Observation||Apprenticeship||Cost|
|Teach Pilates Mat Classes||
Combined are Comprehensive Mat
Discount available if paid in one payment
|Teach Pilates Reformer Classes||
Total - $2,874
|Teach all Pilates Equipment Comprehensively Trained*||
Total - $4,599
- Discounts are viable for those who have complete the inBalance Instructor Certification Course.
- Test out for each course above is from both a written and practical exam.
- Payment plans are available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- All courses do not have to be completed all at once to complete the course. Course fees do not expire, so you can space these out or spread them out over the course of a couple years if needed. Courses will be scheduled on a rolling basis, so if you miss one course the first time around, you can catch it the next time.