Advance Registration Policy:
We hold a minimum enrollment cut off point in order for classes to be held. Group classes require that a minimum of 4 students are signed up in advance. Equipment classes will be held once a minimum of two people are signed up.
- For all morning and early afternoon classes the cut off will be the night before. (For example, at 10 p.m. on Wednesday if there is no one signed up online for the 6:00 a.m. Thursday class, the class is subject to being removed from Thursday’s schedule on that day.)
- For all afternoon and evening classes the cut off will be 12 p.m. the day of the scheduled class.
- If you have signed up for a class that doesn’t reach the minimum enrollment you will receive an email letting you know it has been cancelled.
**Because of this rule, it is more important than ever to pre-register for class! PLEASE register for class before showing up so we have an accurate head count and to avoid people showing up when there is no class.
**We want to be fair to everyone (including our staff at the studio!), while also providing the right energy for classes (so much better with other people in the room as well!), so thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
****IMPORTANT: All of our members are required to register for class ahead of time.
Click on the RATES tab to read about our new registration/cancellation policies.
**Pre-registered spots will not be guaranteed for late comers. Please arrive to class on time.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy
As a courtesy to our staff and guests we have a strict cancellation policy. The cancellation policy is in place to minimize disruption to our clients and as a courtesy to our trainers who are compensated on a per client basis. This applies to all classes and appointments.
Late cancellations and missed bookings will be charged the full fee (those with a class pass will be charged for a class, those with a monthly unlimited membership will be charged $10). A late cancellation is anyone who cancels with fewer than:
- 6 hours for group classes (including group equipment classes)
- 24 hours for private sessions
Please call the studio or email Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be no exceptions to this policy. Please do not sign up in advance if you are not 100% sure you can attend. The studio reserves the right to cancel any session or class at any time.
If you know you are going to be late please call the studio ahead.
If you are late, your private session will end on time, and you will be charged for the full session.
Please give yourself enough time to arrive for your session.
If you are more than 10 minutes late for group class, please schedule another class to avoid disrupting the ongoing class.
General Policies for Pricing
- All sales are final, non transferable, and non refundable.
- Class passes begin the first day of class taken after purchase and expire 90 days from purchase date.
- Class passes cannot be extended. No exceptions will be made.
- Discounts of any kind do not apply to gift certificates.
- Unlimited passes cannot be shared.
- Class passes can be put on hold for time periods OVER 2 weeks. This hold can be done no more than TWICE a year per student.
- Private sessions, duets, and small group privates require at least 24 hours notification for cancellation. After that window of time, the session will still be charged to your account.
- Private/duet packages expire within 6 months of purchase.
- All prices are subject to change.